Buy photographic insurance

Get your quote & cover
within 2 minutes

Start your quote here

Please do not use commas or full stops when putting your valuations in.
Do you earn any income from photography and/or video making?

Cover your equipment with Aaduki Multimedia Insurance

Cover for photographic, video and lighting equipment, computer/electronic office equipment, hired in equipment, photographic work (portfolio), stock and materials, mobile telephones, goods held in trust and other business property for most types of loss or damage (but not breakdown or wear and tear). A different premium is often charged for computer equipment insurance, so we need you to work how much this is worth before you we arrange an insurance quotation.

What does Public Liability cover?

If your business brings you into contact with clients or members of the public then the chances are you'll need Public Liability Insurance. Public liability insurance makes sure your business is covered if anyone makes a claim against you for damages, which could include anything from personal injury to damage to property, even though they're not an employee.

Is it illegal if I do not have Public Liability Insurance?

Public liability insurance isn't compulsory, but will give you as a business owner peace of mind knowing that even a small incident or mishap doesn't wind up causing you thousands of pounds to put right. In today's 'no win, no fee' claims culture it pays to be safe rather than sorry, as there are too many eager ambulance chasers who'll try to profit from even the smallest mishap.

What limits of cover are available?

The limit of indemnity on a public liability policy starts at £1,000,000 and then depends on the type of work you carry out as to the limit you require for your business. Around 30% of our clients have a £2,000,000 limit and some have a £5,000,000 limit usually to satisfy a contract they may have with the council.

What is the length of a policy?

We only issue policies for equipment you own, public liability, employers’ liability and professional indemnity for 12 months. However, if you are looking for insurance for short term hired in equipment, you can get a quote indication on our website by clicking here.

Do I need Employer's Liability insurance?

Difficult to give a short answer here, but broadly, if you employ or contract anybody that doesn't carry their own public liability insurance, or you are not the sole worker in a limited company, the answer will almost certainly be "yes".

Do I need Professional Indemnity insurance?

For anybody that is involved in weddings or many other types of events, the easy answer is "yes!"   If you fail to produce images or videos of an acceptable standard, you will be obliged to pay all the costs (including travel and other expenses of the participants) to recreate the wedding or event.