We want to thank you for recommending us to a friend, colleague, or total stranger.
What is Aaduki One?
Tell someone about us and we’ll give you money off every new policy taken out on your recommendation – £10 for every referral up to the value of your next premium. Do this often enough and you could receive a free insurance policy when it comes up for renewal!
Here’s what needs to happen:
- Give our name and contact information to someone looking for insurance to cover their photographic or video making business or camera equipment
- Tell them to let us know you recommended us when they get a quote
- They take a policy out with us
Terms and conditions
Thank you for recommending us! These terms and conditions explain how the Aaduki One scheme works. Please take a moment to read them and get in touch if there’s anything you’re not sure about.
We’ll pay you £10 for each successful referral. A successful referral is one that results in the sale of an insurance policy still active 30 days after its start date, and for which we’ve had at least one payment.
- Aaduki One is for Aaduki clients. You don’t have to be an existing client to recommend us, of course, but we can’t pay you money if you’re not.
- If you own more than one business, you can’t make referrals between those businesses.
- If you’re a member of a company or organisation affiliated to or partnered with us, and you refer other members of that same company or organisation to us, we can’t pay you for those referrals, but recommending us to people or businesses not already affiliated to or partnered with us is fine.
- You can refer any UK‐based person or business to us, but that person or business can only be referred once. We’ll only pay you once per referral.
- We and the underwriter reserve the right to cancel the referred party’s policy at any time. If it’s cancelled within the 30‐day qualifying period, you won’t be paid for that referral. We’ll let you know if that happens.
- All referrals are subject to underwriting criteria and acceptance. A quote doesn’t constitute acceptance.
- We will only allocate payments against your policy and the allocation built up is not transferrable to any other person, company or policy whatsoever.
- We reserve the right to withdraw Aaduki One and its benefits at any time without notice. We’ll do our best to let you know if that’s likely to happen.
We will create an ‘Aaduki One Fund’ (the fund), on your policy record and add £10 to the fund for each successful referral. We will allow the fund to grow up to your policy’s next renewal date upon which the amount in the fund will be deducted from your renewal premium; there is no cash alternative.
Please note that payments are allocated against your next renewal premium after the 30‐day qualifying period. Important: depending on policy start dates, it can take up to 90 days for the payment to be allocated to you.
There’s no limit to the number of referrals you can make but the maximum amount we can allocate to you, and subsequently deduct from your next renewal premium, is limited to the next total renewal premium of your insurance, i.e. we can’t deduct more from your next renewal premium than the value of that insurance premium.
The fund will be automatically reinstated to the same total after allowing for the deduction against your renewal premium and any new referrals will be added to this total.
All credits to the fund are re-validated at the time we are issuing your renewal invitation to you and, if at that time the referred client no longer has a policy with us, credit for that referral will be removed from the fund.
News & Insights
Aaduki nominated ‘Best Insurance Provider’ by Photography News magazine!
We’re extremely excited and proud to share some fantastic news: