Aaduki provides specialist insurance advice for video makers, tailored to your needs.
Why work with a specialist?
It’s important to get both the right insurance cover and the right advice – not only for your camera equipment but for your activities too. That way you can avoid gaps and expensive duplications in your cover. With over a decade of experience insuring video makers and photographers, we understand the risks and pressures you face. Whether your gear is stolen, equipment fails or you have a dissatisfied client, when things go wrong we can provide advice to make it right.
Why not refer a friend, and as a thank you, you could receive money off your next insurance premium – with Aaduki One.
Aaduki is part of the Partners& insurance group:
- People who stand shoulder to shoulder with you
- Advice that makes a difference
- Outcomes that shape your future
Aaduki video makers insurance includes cover for:
- Photographic, video and lighting equipment
- Computers and electronic office equipment
- Hired-in equipment
- Stock and materials
- Goods held in trust
- Props, sets and wardrobe
- Business property and money
- Buildings, shop fronts and fixed glass
- Tenants’ improvements
- Interior decorations, fixtures and fittings
- Film editing and related equipment (excluding computers and mobile phones)
To cover your gross profit and/or additional cost of working expenses
- Public and products* liability: for injury caused to third parties or for damage caused to a third party’s property arising from your activities or products
- Employers’ liability*: for your liability for employee injury at work
- Professional indemnity: cover for your contract with your customer and advice you provide for which you are held legally responsible
*Products liability and employers’ liability are only provided alongside public liability insurance.
- High risk travel insurance (including kidnap and ransom
- Temporarily hired-in equipment
- Film & TV production insurance including film errors and omissions
Note: please note that we do not insure mobile telephones (regardless of any image making capability of such a device), drones/UAVs or their attachments. Cover is available for customers based in the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands only.
REQUEST A CALLBACK:
NOW OR LATER IN THE YEAR
“I have no hesitation in recommending them. None.”
“Would definitely recommend”
“I chose Aaduki on the back of many recommendations from fellow colleagues as they include cover for my equipment unattended at weddings unlike a number of other companies.”
Our clients often ask us:
Yes, if the items cannot be repaired. The policy will replace items that are lost, damaged or stolen with brand new items. If we have agreed to insure your items for a second-hand replacement however, we would look to cover the cost of second-hand replacement. Subject to the amount for which you have insured.
Theft and accidental loss of, or damage to, your equipment is covered.
You can extend cover on your equipment whilst away from your premises to any territory worldwide (except where the UK Foreign Office advises against all but essential travel, and specifically excluded countries). By designing your cover in this way you can keep your premium cost down by not having to insure all items away from your premises all of the time if you do not need such a wide scope of cover.
Yes, we will discuss with you the best way to do that from a number of options. Hired equipment is not covered by your policy unless it is specifically shown as insured on your policy schedule.
Yes, subject to status the premium may be paid in instalments by direct debit.
News & Insights
How much does public liability insurance for photographers cost?
20 Apr 2022
Whether you’re a keen amateur or a busy professional photographer,
Top five SEO tips for photographers
25 Mar 2022
If you are building or expanding your photography business, ensuring
Is your photography business GDPR compliant?
18 Mar 2022
Since the GDPR first came into force in 2018, it