Part of the Partners& group, we’re real people who love what we do and care about the advice we provide for you and your business…and we’ve been doing it every day since 2005.
We are approved and recommended by The Societies of Photographers. The UK’s largest and most influential photographic trade body.
View our brochure.
Why we’re here
Through our collective experience, we’ve observed many of the best and worst practices in the insurance advisory market.
We’re here to challenge the status quo and aim to establish a new level of service. We’re combining the best traditions of broking, which place value in relationships and technical advice, with modern thinking and smart use of systems and technology to enhance the client experience and create a dynamic workplace for our team. Our aim is to create the best advisory business in the UK, characterised by…
- People who stand shoulder to shoulder with you
- Advice that makes a difference
- Outcomes that shape your future
As a founding member of a new force in insurance, Partners&, partnership is a core element that drives who we are and what we believe, with our clients and with our people.
What we believe
Our values underpin everything we do.
We’re always looking to make improvements and challenge conventional thinking. We encourage and nurture ambition, growth and a can-do attitude.
We want people to enjoy working with us. We also strive to make things easy, cutting through the noise and providing advice that’s clear and easy to understand.
We understand that the needs of our clients are changing, and we work together to develop bespoke and appropriate programmes that meet their needs.
We make things happen. Our insights and expertise, as an expert insurance company, provides the reassurance, security and advice that enable our clients to achieve their business objectives and personal ambitions.
It’s no surprise these values spell out PACE. It reflects our energy, dynamism and optimism.
Not just photographers' insurance...
Through our parent company, Partners&, we offer:
- Media production insurance for film and TV projects, including media liability, film errors & omissions and commercial producers’ indemnity insurance.
- Personal insurance: as part of the Partners& group, we have great colleagues who can help with your home, motor and travel insurance.
- Employee benefits: a bespoke programme that will help you attract and retain great people – including pensions, private medical insurance and group life assurance.
- Business protection insurance: financial protection for difficult times, including helping to create your “company will” – from key person insurance to shareholder protection and income protection to life insurance.
Get in touch and we’ll connect you with the right advice…
“Exceptional customer service! I have been insured with this company for many years now and I have nothing but positive comments. Staff are always so friendly and helpful and no matter what problems I have (I have had a few!) and it is never too much trouble! I would recommend this company to anyone!”
“Excellent service! A really honest company, brilliant top class insurance package… Incredibly pleased. Superb”
“I’m not normally a person to review companies but the way Aaduki and especially the ladies in the claims department dealt with my claim was five star. Highly recommend!”
News & Insights
How is the cost of living crisis impacting photographers and videomakers?
In today’s tricky financial climate, we’re all looking for ways
Do you have the right insurance cover for your photography equipment?
You’ve set up your photography business. You’ve invested in your